Diploma Level 2 in Plastering
This theoretical and practical course further develops a student’s solid and fibrous plastering skills and is a route to an NVQ and the entry level for the national Apprenticeship programme.
It is open to people with a plastering Level 1 Diploma or appropriate work experience. Level 2 is the minimum standard required to obtain work on a UK construction site.
Attendance to this course is part time, 3 days a week for 18 weeks and includes a practical assignment.
There are no course fees to pay for students aged between 16 and 19 years old. Students aged 19 and over should contact us for further information.
- Attendance: Part time
- Start Date: Various dates throughout the year – contact NSPP for further details
- Hours per week: 15 hrs per week for 18 weeks
- Days: Mon – Fri
- Start Time: 9.30 am
- End Time: 3.30 pm
- Duration: 18 weeks
- Course Fees: Students over the age of 19 and who wish to enrol on a course with NSPP should contact us on 01457 238014 for more information.
- Venue: NSPP Vocational Training, Glossop, Derbyshire & Smethwick, West Bromwich
- Level: 2
- Qualification Name: CSkills Awards Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
- Awarding Body: CSkills Awards – Construction
This course consists of practical and theoretical study. Ideally to access this course you will have attained a Diploma Level 1 in the subject or have a previous knowledge of Plastering.
Upon successfully completing this course you’ll receive the Level 2 Diploma in Plastering. A Level 2 qualification is the minimum standard required to obtain work on a UK construction site. Upon obtaining your qualification you will be be able to obtain work, or alternatively you may wish to continue your learning and progress onto a Level 3 course.
This course is run 3 days a week, over an 18 week period.
Whilst there is no cost to access the course you will be required to provide, at your own cost, safety boots and materials such as paper and pens.
How do I Apply?
Contact us by telephone on 01457 238014 or via email at email@example.com
Interview with a specialist tutor. Candidates are required to show both enthusiasm and a commitment to the course.
To download the details of our plastering courses at both Diploma and NVQ click plastering